This is the Linux app named Boostnote whose latest release can be downloaded as Boostnote-0.8.16.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Boostnote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Boostnote is an open source note-taking app for programmers.
Apps available for Mac, Windows, Linux, Android and iOS.
Built with Electron, React + Redux, Webpack and CSSModules.
- Note-taking for developer
- Open source
- Markdown note
- Snippet note
- Multiple UI, editor and code block themes
- Apps are available for Desktop and Smartphone
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/boostnote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.