This is the Linux app named brainstamp whose latest release can be downloaded as brainstamp-0.5.7.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named brainstamp with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONProgramm suggests alternative way of reading information from screen.
Makes it much faster than screen scrolling, and better memorizing.
Program has mini web browser functionality, so that user may read remote files as well as local
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brainstamp/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.