This is the Linux app named Brooom! to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as BrooomPre-preBeta1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Brooom! to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Brooom! to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Brooom! is an open-source racing game made in C++ created by koldo52 (me). It's completely free to download and you can distribute it to others if you want. It's free software (GPL License).
I'll try to release new versions as soon as possible, so keep tuned!
Any help or collaboration is appreciated and welcomed.
There's a little restriction I've applied to the game. If you distribute, modify or install this software or anything derived or based on this game you CANNOT sell it or ask for money so that people can get it. People MUST be free to download the game, its derivatives or software based on it for free. If you modify the code you must say that it was based in the code from this game. You CANNOT distribute the unmodified game or code to your name. At all times, respect the authors and include the source code.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brooom021/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.