This is the Linux app named BRTracer whose latest release can be downloaded as source.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named BRTracer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This approach is proposed by Key Laboratory of High Confidence Software Technologies (Peking University).
BRTracer is built on top of BugLocator (homepage: http://code.google.com/p/bugcenter/). Our goal is to propose a more accurate bug-report-oriented fault localization using segmentation and stack-trace analysis. Our empirical results indicate that BRTracer is able to significantly outperform BugLocator on all the tree software projects (i.e., Eclipse, AspectJ, SWT) used in our empirical evaluation.
BRTracer is written in Java. We provide a runalbe jar package and its dataset. Note that jdk 1.7 or newer is required to run BRTracer.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/brtracer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.