This is the Linux app named Build Your Linux Disk whose latest release can be downloaded as byld-1_0_3.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Build Your Linux Disk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Build Your Linux Disk
DESCRIPTIONThis is a little package that helps you to build a Linux distribution on a single floppy disk to use as you want (net client, rescue disk...).
This is not a complete distribution: it was made only to build a mini distribution on a floppy.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
C, Unix Shell
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/byld/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.