This is the Linux app named Buttons 2.0 whose latest release can be downloaded as Buttons2.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Buttons 2.0 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Buttons is a highly customizable production ready mobile web and desktop css button library. Buttons is a free open source project created using Sass. View the showcase demo to see the buttons in action. The showcase provides a full list of examples along with code snippets to speed up development. If you're using Bower you can run bower install Buttons. Buttons styles are now independent (ex. button-flat, button-3d, etc.). You can apply these styles and they will automatically pick up the color attached to the button (ex. button-primary button-3d). Button colors are now completely independent (ex. button-primary). We no longer have classes like button-flat-primary, so to achieve this you now simply add button-flat button-primary. To edit Buttons simply change values within the _options.scss file. After you make your edits recompile your sass file and your changes will get processed.
- Customize Buttons with only Sass or Compass
- By default, Buttons will include all button types
- You can exclude types from your compilation by simply removing the corresponding @import statement in the buttons.scss file
- Buttons works in all modern browsers
- Supported by Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE
- Degrades all to Internet Explorer 8
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/buttons-2-0.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.