This is the Linux app named Cal whose latest release can be downloaded as Release-v2.4.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cal is a command line utility that will output a calendar for the desired month/year. It's simple and accurate with a few useful features.
By default, Cal will display the current year. You can provide a month and year, a month, or just a year. You can also change the number of calendars per row in your display with the -n switch. See the examples below for a more through description.
This is a single executable JAR file. While you will need Java installed, there is no need to install this program. Just download the JAR file, please it somewhere convenient, and execute it from the command line:
java -jar cal.jar
The Homepage provides more detailed information and instructions.
- Command Line
- Year or month display
- Variable layout
- No Installation Needed
- Single executable file
- Written in Java - should run anywhere
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cal-fross/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.