This is the Linux app named Callcenter manager for asterisk whose latest release can be downloaded as ccmanager_0.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Callcenter manager for asterisk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Callcenter manager for asterisk
This is a software that allows you to manage asterisk for a call center, you can manage in and outbound calls, login/logout from queues and view the status of them (users logged, service level, waiting calls)
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
MySQL, PostgreSQL (pgsql)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ccmanager/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.