This is the Linux app named came to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as came-0.0.1.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named came to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
came to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Chromatin accessibility plays a key role in epigenetic regulation of gene activation and silencing. Open chromatin regions allow regulatory elements such as transcription factors and polymerases to bind for gene expression while closed chromatin regions prevent the activity of transcriptional machinery. Recently, nucleosome occupancy and methylome sequencing (NOMe-seq) has been developed for simultaneously profiling of chromatin accessibility and DNA methylation on single molecules. However, there is no computational method for analyzing NOMe-seq data.
Results: In this article, we present CAME, a seed-extension based approach that identifies chromatin accessibility from NOMe-seq. The efficiency and effectiveness of CAME were demonstrated through comparisons with other existing techniques on both simulated and real data, and the results show that our method not only can precisely identify chromatin accessibility but also outperforms other methods.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/came/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.