This is the Linux app named Carte whose latest release can be downloaded as css4j-3.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Carte with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This project is about reporting/publishing technologies based on the Java(tm) programming language.
*WARNING: Carte is nowhere near being complete nor API-stable. Use it at your own risk, and contributions would be welcome.*
Carte is built on top of its 'css4j' subproject (an implementation of the DOM and the CSS Object Model), which is more mature. It is available on Github: https://github.com/css4j
CSS4J downloads are available from the 'Files' tab (https://sourceforge.net/projects/carte/files/css4j/).
Note that this project's CSS4J is unrelated to Sourceforge's 'css4j' project, See https://carte.sourceforge.io/faq.html#othercss4j
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/carte/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.