This is the Linux app named Casio fx-9860G communication utility to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as xfer9860-0.2.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Casio fx-9860G communication utility to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Casio fx-9860G communication utility to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONxfer9860 works with the fx-9860G (AKA Graph85) versions of Casio's graphing calculators. It allows you to transfer files to your calculator, and works on platforms where libusb is available - including Linux and Windows.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Project is a user interface (UI) system, Console/Terminal
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/xfer9860/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.