This is the Linux app named cbitarray whose latest release can be downloaded as CBitArrayGPL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cbitarray with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThe given project is devoted class replacement bitset Standard C ++ Library by class CBitArray which doesn't support templates (template), and is usual class C ++.
Class CBitArray changes the size of a file in an operating time with a class that allows to write appendices and libraries working with bits, at more advanced level. The size of a code at use of this class doesn't grow strongly as at use of a sample class bitset.
The environment of working out of class Microsoft Visual C ++ 6.0 SP6.
Initial texts are freely extended within the limits of Open Source, the file of license GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE is in a file license.txt in archive.
Archive CBitArray GPL.zip - in archive there are two appendices: bitset - an example of use of a class bitset, BitArray - an example of use of class CBitArray, CBitArray.h ,CBitArray.cpp.
by End-User Class, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cbitarray/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.