This is the Linux app named Cclite whose latest release can be downloaded as cclite-0.9.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cclite with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
There's work and a first package of Cclite2, using Mojolicious https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite2/. See also https://sourceforge.net/projects/datamap/ a simple tool for mapping and clustering 'anything you want'.
New version with solution for Debian packaging and update to template processing for new versions of Perl. This is version 0.9.4.1 mid-March 2017. As I have limited time, most of the focus will be phones, SMS and an app with SMS as underlying mechanism.
Community currency for local exchange trading systems (LETS)and other alternative money systems. Multi-registry (group), multi-currency, with inter-registry transactions using web services (SOAP,REST), with rough templates for 17 languages. Various payment interfaces email, SMS, jabber, batch. User manual. Note Cclite is NOT crypto, it's mutual social credit!
https://github.com/hbarnard/cclite-android-app this is now also here as: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite-android-app/
- Intertrading possible
- SMS payment and balance enquiry
- Batch payment
- Draft web templates for 17 languages
- REST interface
- OS Commerce, Drupal, Elgg rough interfaces
- Detailed manual
- GPG/plaintext email payment
- Jabber payment
- 80 page manual
- Android interface app in development 
- Lets Local Exchange Trading
- Core Currency and Thin Banking
Non-Profit Organizations, Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cclite/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.