This is the Linux app named Cesium whose latest release can be downloaded as Cesium-1.101.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cesium with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
- Stream in 3D Tiles and other standard formats from Cesium ion or another source
- Visualize and analyze on a high-precision WGS84 globe
- Share with users on desktop or mobile
- Visualize 3D models using glTF, the runtime asset format for WebGL
- Stream imagery and global terrain using open standards and custom tiling schemes
- Load KML, GeoJSON, and CZML, or use the API to draw a wide variety of features and geometry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cesium.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.