This is the Linux app named cfg_parse whose latest release can be downloaded as cfg_parse_1.0_r15.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named cfg_parse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
There is no standard way in C to parse config files. Several libraries have sprung up to solve the problem, but perhaps that is overkill for what should be a simple operation.
Presenting: cfg_parse – a compile-in solution for reading key-value pairs from file(s), looking up settings, and writing a config file back to disk. I could write more about it, but the included main.c shows all the functionality.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cfg-parse/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.