This is the Linux app named Chambara Cover Slicer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as WordCoverTemplates.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chambara Cover Slicer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Chambara Cover Slicer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPaint Shop Pro script to slice and resize DVD covers to perfectly fit all spine-widths of slipcases. Currently supports PSP8, PSP9. Will add support for upcoming GIMP 2.4 (requires Python). GIMP will allow for easier use and more features (CD's, etc).
Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chambara/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.