This is the Linux app named chart.asy to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as chart.asy.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named chart.asy to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
chart.asy to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Asymptote is a powerful descriptive vector graphics language that provides a natural coordinate-based framework for technical drawing and can be downloaded from http://asymptote.sourceforge.net/ .
This package comprises of three *.asy files that provide convenient plotting features to construct mean+/-S.E.M. bar charts, box and whiskers charts, and other statistical plots in both x and y axis directions. A number of routinely used statistical tests (e.g. t-test etc...) are also included.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chart-asy/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.