This is the Linux app named Chronolabs Cooperative whose latest release can be downloaded as ChronolabsCoop-Stiens.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Chronolabs Cooperative with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Chronolabs cooperative has been operating from Sydney and around Australia from June 2006, we have and offer both closed and open source solutions to both the website consumer (Someone who needs a website) which can be either Person, Business or Government we also offer some Scientific testing and forensic systems as well as study broader topics away from web-design, the internet that are Boarder-line in this industry and beyond.
Starting as a small start-up in 2006, Chronolabs has gone from strength to strength in supporting the Open Source community, namely XOOPS (see: http://xoops.org/) which was adopted by Chronolabs as a lot of the programmers from our community of developing this period was new to languages like PHP and LAMP Stack and XOOPS being OOP CI which is used in all VS and VS.NET it was the ideal choice for in-depth analysis and learning these open control mechanism coming from a Visual Studio and Visual Studio .NET
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/chronolabs-cooperative/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.