This is the Linux app named City Times to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CityTimes.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named City Times to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
City Times to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:a j2me app for getting current time in different cities. shows the current time in 100 cities across the world. no internet connection needed. works based on your mobile current time. indexed city names for easy access.
CHECK OUT AND SUPPORT MY LATEST ANDROID PROJECTS IN HERE:
- pure j2me/java mobile app
- current time for 100 cities
- no internet connection needed
- works based on current mobile time
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/citytimes/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.