This is the Linux app named ClickHouse whose latest release can be downloaded as v126.96.36.199-lts.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ClickHouse with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ClickHouse® is a fast, open-source column-oriented database management system that can generate analytical data reports through SQL queries in real time. According to several independent benchmarks, it far exceeds other comparable column-oriented database management systems, working even up to 1000 times faster. It is able to process hundreds of millions to more than a billion rows and tens of gigabytes of data per single server per second. Apart from its blazing speed, ClickHouse is highly reliable and fault tolerant. It supports multi-master asynchronous replication with the option of being deployed across multiple datacenters. With all nodes equal, there is no single point of failure. Downtime of a single node or even the whole datacenter won't affect the system's availability. ClickHouse also has exceptional hardware efficiency and a host of other features, including a feature-rich SQL database, vectorized query execution, real-time query processing and data ingestion, and more.
- Amazingly fast
- Fault-tolerant and highly reliable
- Hardware efficient
- High availability
- Linearly scalable
- Easy to use
- True column-oriented storage
- Vectorized, parallel and distributed query execution
- Real-time query processing & data ingestion
- On-disk locality of reference
- Secondary data-skipping indexes
- Data compression
- Hot and cold storage separation
- SQL support
- JSON documents query functions
- Cross-datacenter replication
- Adaptive join algorithm
- Pluggable external dimension tables
- Focus on OLAP workloads
- Hadoop, MySQL, Postgres integration
- S3-compatible object storage support
- ...and more!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clickhouse.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.