This is the Linux app named clunk whose latest release can be downloaded as clunk-1.3.218.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named clunk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The CLUNK C++ library provides support for real-time 3D(binaural) sound generation. It puts virtually no limitations on the developer; people who have experienced working with other solutions (such as SDL_Mixer or Creative OpenAL) will respect this advan
- Simply the best free C++ sound library lol
- HRTF by KEMAR project, low-noise MDC transformation
- Virtually infinite numbers of object and sources attached to them, no more scene management, it's all automated now, the guys who worked with OpenAL will understand
- Sources are always relative to object and have names or ids, no more management again
- Various distance models (the same as in OpenAL)
- SSE optimized FFT/MDCT routines
- Doppler effect
- Fast support, any new features you want :)
- SDL support, but could be built standalone as filter/renderer
- Infinite music tracks, sample ogg streamer included.
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/clunk/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.