This is the Linux app named Cmmi ( installation manager ) whose latest release can be downloaded as cmmi-0.5.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cmmi ( installation manager ) with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cmmi ( installation manager )
DESCRIPTIONCmmi helps you to simplify your installation process from '.tar.gz' source archives. You can be a package manager of your local site, if you are not an expert of your OS. Cmmi can make .deb, .rpm, Slackware and cygwin packages efficiently.
Information Technology, System Administrators
Unix Shell, Perl
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cmmi/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.