This is the Linux app named Cobra whose latest release can be downloaded as v1.6.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cobra with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cobra is a library for creating powerful modern CLI applications, and at the same time a program to generate applications and command files. It provides a simple interface for creating powerful CLI interfaces, and will also generate application scaffolding so you can quickly develop your Cobra-based application. This scaffolding includes easy subcommand-based CLIs, fully POSIX-compliant flags, global, local and cascading flags, among many others.
The structure of Cobra is based on commands, flags and arguments. The commands represent actions, the central point of the application; flags modify the behavior of commands; while arguments are things. With these easy-to-use concepts, users will natively understand how to use the application.
- Easy subcommand-based CLIs
- Flags that are fully POSIX-compliant (both long and short versions)
- Nested subcommands
- Global, local and cascading flags
- Generates applications & commands easily with cobra init appname & cobra add cmdname
- Intelligent suggestions
- Automatic help generation for commands and flags
- Automatic help flag recognition of -h, --help, etc.
- Automatic generation of bash autocomplete
- Automatic generation of man pages
- Command aliases, for changing things without breaking them
- Define your own help, usage and more
- Optional tight integration with viper for 12-factor apps
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cobra.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.