This is the Linux app named Code Browser - Folding Text Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as code-browser-3.12-src.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Code Browser - Folding Text Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Code Browser - Folding Text Editor
DESCRIPTIONCode Browser is a folding text editor for Linux and Windows. It is a lightweight but powerful tool to structure and browse source code using folders and links. It makes navigation through source code faster and easier.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Win32 (MS Windows), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/code-browser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.