This is the Linux app named Code Snippets Database whose latest release can be downloaded as csd-0.8beta2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Code Snippets Database with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Code Snippets Database
Code Snippets Database (CSD) is a web-based tool which helps you organize your code snippets for different programming languages. It supports both categories and tags for easy browsing and it has a syntax highlighter.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csd/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.