This is the Linux app named CoincheBox to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CoincheBox-bin.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoincheBox to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoincheBox to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:This Java application is a coinche game. Rules and may description of this french game may be found on internet or inside the application.
I made this game alone to practice Java but some developers who like this game can freely try to improve it or use my codes.
One of the things I wanted to do but abandoned is adding a network-playing functionnality, because at this time you can only play alone vs bots.
Other thing that could be done is trying to make better bots.
Other usefull informations :
- the code is in English but the game's content is in French
- everything is encoded in ISO-8859-1 (it was before I discovered UTF-8)
- Nice and simple Java GUI
- Possibility to play alone with/against basic or advanced bots
- Possibility to program and integrate your own bots
Education, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coinchebox/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.