This is the Linux app named Color Hound whose latest release can be downloaded as color-hound-1.0-no-arch.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Color Hound with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
A pure Java Color Picker
ColorHound is a pure java color picker application developed using Java-Swing. As the programming language is Java, this tool is also platform independent. It can be used in anywhere provided, JVM is installed. This tool is distributed in a .zip format, so no installation required.
As such, there is no installer for this. Download the zipped package from https://sourceforge.net/projects/color-hound/ to a local folder on your disk. Extract the zip and execute the color-hound-1.0.jar using Java SE or run the ColorHound-1.0.exe on windows based system.
Minimum System Requirement
* JRE/JDK 1.6.0 or more
* 10MB of Harddisk space
* 256 MB of RAM
Advanced End Users, Developers, Architects
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/color-hound/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.