This is the Linux app named ColoredPassword whose latest release can be downloaded as ColoredPassword.plgx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ColoredPassword with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis KeePass plugin allows to define different text and background colors for digits and special chars in passwords.
It was developed having compatibility in mind and thus should not impact other plugins or KeePass itself:
* The standard password textbox remains available all the time
* Manually typing or generating a new password with password protection enabled will work directly on the standard password textbox
* In case of showing the password in plaintext the standard password textbox is hidden and instead a new field is shown which allows the usage of multiple colors
* All text input is synced between the standard password textbox and the new textbox
For translation create a "Translations" folder in your plugin folder and copy the respective file.
Additional translations are always welcome.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coloredpassword/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.