This is the Linux app named CometZ to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as cometz_PythonCode.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CometZ to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CometZ to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:CometZ v0.2 (15.02.2014)
Copyright 2014 Alexandre Lopes and Filipa Silva
= Description =
CometZ is a simple side scrolling space shooter whose objective is to destroy
enemies ships while avoiding that our ship's shield is reduced to 0.
It features several kinds of enemy ships and health power ups to replenish
= Running the game =
If you have the source code version of CometZ, run
on the command prompt.
If you have the windows compiled version just execute cometz.exe
= How to play =
Use the arrow keys to move around in the menu and the spacebar or return key to
select the desired menu item.
During game the controls are the following:
spacebar - fire lasers
up arrow - move ship up
down arrow - move ship down
left arrow - move ship left
right arrow - move ship right
escape - pause menu
You can replenish your shield by picking up shield power-ups. Blue for 25% shield and red for 100%.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cometz/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.