This is the Linux app named Comms Order Fulfillment whose latest release can be downloaded as BSSFulfillment_v1.1.3_10g_FINAL.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Comms Order Fulfillment with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Comms Order Fulfillment
Simple order fulfillment system with flexible order decomposition and domain specific programming language for describing decomposition scenarios. Most suitable for Mobile Communications operators who are using Oracle BPEL and AIA technology.
- Order Decomposition Rules Language
- Metadata driven Order Decomposition
- Dynamic Order Orchestration Plan Generation
- Order Fulfillment Framework
- AJAX User Interface
- Oracle Fusion Middleware 10g based
- BSS and OSS agnostic
- AIA 2.4/2.5 compatible
- Own Installer on top of Order to Bill PIP (2.4/2.5)
- BPEL processes
- Object Oriented Programming Language
Advanced End Users, Developers, Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/bssfulfillment/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.