This is the Linux app named CoMoblog Mobile Blog Application whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_calendar-1.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CoMoblog Mobile Blog Application with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CoMoblog Mobile Blog Application
DESCRIPTIONCoMoBlog stands for "Community Mobile Blogging". It's a Blogging application based off the popular open source "Easymoblog" software and is being actively supported and developed by the community that runs it.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/comoblog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.