This is the Linux app named CompEngTools to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as CompEngTools.04_src.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CompEngTools to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CompEngTools to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONThis project is a collection of tools that are useful for someone working in the computer engineering field. So far this program is able to do logic minimization using the Quine-McClusky Method, numeric base conversion, and some bit manipulations.
- Logic Minimization
- Quine McCluskey
- Base Converter
- Base Conversion
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/compengtools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.