This is the Linux app named Conqueror Chess Engine to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Arena_Install_Conqueror1.2stableUCI.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Conqueror Chess Engine to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Conqueror Chess Engine to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A powerful chess engine written in C++. It currently implements hybrid board representation, alphabeta pruning, quiescence search, static evaluation, legal move generator, iterative deepening, MVV/LVA move reordering, makemove, unmakemove and uci move representation standard, tapered evaluation. Elostat gives the current version an ELO of 2100 measured over 50 games.
- UCI GUI support
- XBoard protocol support
- Iterative deepening
- Alpha beta pruning
- Transposition tables
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/conqueror-chess-engine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.