This is the Linux app named Content Display System whose latest release can be downloaded as CDS_mysql.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Content Display System with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Content Display System
DESCRIPTIONTHIS PROJECT HAS BEEN FORKED:
The fork is much better! Please look at it and do not use CDS. Do not use this code! Sourceforge should allow projects to be deleted!
- 100% PHP
- Fully templated
- Small footprint
- Data stored in text files
- MySQL (optional)
- Wordpress inegration (optional)
- Be sure the read the README first!
- Be sure to read the BUGS database!
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/thecds/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.