This is the Linux app named Contiki 4 LoRaMote whose latest release can be downloaded as Integrate_LoRaMote_Into_Contiki.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Contiki 4 LoRaMote with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Contiki 4 LoRaMote
DESCRIPTIONGuide on porting Contiki to new hardware platforms + extensive Contiki OS port for the Semtech LoRaMote platform (STM32L1). The STM32L1XX Standard Peripherals Library and LoRaMac project were used to implement the microcontroller's components, radio transceiver and sensors. Tested with Contiki 2.6 and Contiki 3.
- Contiki porting guide
- Long range communication
- Low power mode
- Environment sensing
- Button sensor
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/contiki-4-loramote/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.