This is the Linux app named Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO) to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as coco_2020Mar22.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO) to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Continuation Core and Toolboxes (COCO) to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONDevelopment platform and toolboxes for parameter continuation, e.g., bifurcation analysis of dynamical systems and constrained design optimization. This material is based upon work partially supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 1016467 and the Danish research council (FTP) under the project number 0602-00753B.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed on this site are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation or other funding sources.
In the most recent release, documentation and tutorials are available for the following toolboxes:
* ep : continuation and bifurcations of equilibrium points
* coll : continuation of constrained collections of trajectory segments, including multi-segment boundary-value problems
* po : continuation and bifurcations of periodic orbits in smooth and hybrid systems
* recipes : collection of examples from the book Recipes for Continuation
- Multi-dimensional atlas algorithms
- Flexible handling of constraints
- Object-oriented problem construction
- Well-designed development interface
- Support for adaptive discretization
- Template and production-ready toolboxes
- Multi-segment boundary-value problems
- Bifurcation analysis of equilibria and periodic orbits
- Automated construction of adjoint equations
- Optimization with equality and inequality constraints
Science/Research, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Engineering
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cocotools/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.