This is the Linux app named Coppermine Photo Gallery whose latest release can be downloaded as cpg1.5.48.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Coppermine Photo Gallery with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Coppermine Photo Gallery
Coppermine is an easily set-up, fast, feature-rich photo gallery script with mySQL database, user management, private galleries, automatic thumbnail creation, ecard feature and a template system for easy customization to match the rest of a site.
- Arrangement of pictures in categories and albums
- Picture information stored in database
- Full multimedia support
- Creation of thumbnails and intermediate size pics
- User management (private galleries, groups)
- Integration of user management (bridging) with various third-party applications (like SMF, phpBB, Invisionboard, vbulletin)
- Caption, title, description and user defined fields for each picture (searchable)
- Multi-lingual interface with automatic detection of language preferences
- Template system for visual integration into existing site
- EXIF/IPTC support
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/coppermine/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.