This is the Linux app named Cost-sensitive Classifiers to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as AllCode.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cost-sensitive Classifiers to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cost-sensitive Classifiers to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONAdaboost extensions for cost-sentive classification
Implementation of all the listed algorithms of the cluster "cost-sensitive classification".
They are the meta algorithms which requires base algorithms e.g. Decision Tree
Voting criteria is also required e.g. Minimum expected cost criteria
Input also requires to load an arff file and a cost matrix (sample arff and cost files are uploaded for users' reference)
This extension uses weka for classification and generates the classification model along with confusion matrix. For given dataset and cost matrix
- cost sensitive data mining
- data mining
- cost sensitive adaboost
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csextensions/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.