This is the Linux app named CPtool whose latest release can be downloaded as cptool-win32-0.1.5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CPtool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CPtool is a small text-UI tool for copying files from a slow local media(such as CD-ROM) on a poor computer. CPtool是一个文字界面的用于在破电脑上从类似光盘的缓慢媒体上面复制文件的小工具。
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cptool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.