This is the Linux app named CPU-TomRoeDotCom whose latest release can be downloaded as tomroe-0.26.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CPU-TomRoeDotCom with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONThis project implements a reduced instruction set (RISC) CPU in VHDL. It was designed for the Altera Flex10k20 chip, but the VHDL code should port to any compatable chip. The instruction set is extensive, and the design is easily extendable to 16 bits.
Developers, Education, Science/Research
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tomroe/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.