This is the Linux app named Cross Platform Development in Basal whose latest release can be downloaded as XRSSfeedforfil. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cross Platform Development in Basal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cross Platform Development in Basal
XML based programming language which is translated into other programming languages before being compiled. Derives its syntax from C style languages such as Java, C# & Flex.
iPhone BlackBerry Windows Mobile Palm OS Symbian Linux J2ME Android
- simplified mobile app development
- simplified cross platform development
- simplified RIA (rich internet client) development
- no “lock-in” produces source code in the languages of your choice
- XML based programming language. XML based UI layout.
Information Technology, Developers
.NET/Mono, Cocoa (MacOS X), Handheld/Mobile/PDA, Command-line, Eclipse
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/basal/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.