This is the Linux app named Crossfire-Extended-Release to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as usr_games_crossfire-x64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crossfire-Extended-Release to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crossfire-Extended-Release to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONA Rouguelike 2d RPG. Crossfire-Extended-Release contains binaries and source packages for CF-Extended.
Contains old features that were loved (but were taken out of regular crossfire) weather generation etc. A crossfire from another age. If you like the pre 2008 CF, here it is with lots and lots and lots more maps! More archtypes and items. Including full new building sets: germanic, candy-kingdomish/russian, japanese, middle east. Additional maps include the full mlab set, with the cloud city, castle in the sky, the lower land mass, prisondemadness palace, and nethack all the way down to hell, where the city of Dis resides.
In the source package python 2.0 and 2.4 are included, so you can run the pyscripts (which are from an earlier age!) And the gtk2 client and CFPlus perl client and libs.
The 64bit binaries pkgs have everything set up for you, just set the permissions to what user will run the game. gcfclient2 crossedit crossfire
What more could you want from a 2d RpG?
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crossfireextendedrelease/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.