This is the Linux app named Crossfire RPG game whose latest release can be downloaded as crossfire-client-1.75.1-win32_amd64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Crossfire RPG game with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Crossfire RPG game
Crossfire is a free, open-source, cooperative multi-player RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, 3000 areas to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, and many powerful artifacts scattered far and wide. Set in a fantastical medieval world, it blends the style of Gauntlet, NetHack, Moria, and Angband.
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), GTK+
Python, Perl, C, Java, Symmetric Multi-processing
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/crossfire/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.