This is the Linux app named CSRmanage whose latest release can be downloaded as CSRmanage-V9.2.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named CSRmanage with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
CSRmanage is an application that can be used to validate CSRs (Certificate Signing Requests) and store them along with anciliary information about the personnel involved with CSRs and certificate installations and approvals. CSR evaluation is configurable/very strict.
It was orginally designed to assist with a centralized university certificate requirements and installations process working with the inCommon Federation and the certificate authority then known as Comodo.
It was instrumental in the required institutional authentication of CSRs before they were submitted to Comodo for final approval and certificate issuance.
This application is intended to be used by one, or more, personnel who are involved in or responsible for the processing of organizational certificate requests, and requires familiarity with current CSR/Certificate trends as well as pertinent components of a CSR.
- Strict/configurable technical evaluation of CSRs
- Apache directory control is very strict
- Memcached, Opcache, and database caches are used to increase performance and usabilty
- Help/other documenation provided as dynamically loaded text files
- Some report entries can be selected to invoke a manage form for the particular entry
- Home page help submenu is a hidden iFrame until one of the categories on the left is selected; it can be left open whilst using other parts of the Home page, or can be closed with an in-frame close button.
- Application documents include Notices, Policies, and Procedures
- All document links are dynamically rendered, providing more flexibilty of use and maintenance
- Some of the forms have sorting "widgets" (up/down arrows) which will sort the page data; note that this does not affect the order of further data extracted from the database
- No CSRs nor certificates are created by nor included with this application
- Help files/other documents make use of a "details" block to supply a change date and comments e-mail address (which in some browsers may evoke a predefined e-mail client)
Information Technology, Education, System Administrators, Auditors, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/csrmanage/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.