This is the Linux app named Cube Platform whose latest release can be downloaded as madagascar_setup.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Cube Platform with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Cube Platform is a decentralized grid computing system that uses P2P Pastry protocol for communication between nodes. It's a big data storage written in Java.
- Decentralized P2P
- Big storage system shared between the nodes
- Used the Pastry protocol
- Included a graphical client: Madagascar
- Written in Java
Developers, Quality Engineers, Science/Research
MySQL, PHP Pear::DB
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/cube-grid/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.