This is the Linux app named D-List whose latest release can be downloaded as D-List-1.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named D-List with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
D-List is an extensive, production quality, and robust list management subsystem written in C that can be used as a shared library or compiled directly into your project. D-List provides access to 3 classes of lists, and allows extensive manipulation and customization of these lists. D-List lists can also be easily incorporated as primitives into larger treed, or nested data management systems.
D-List implements a comprehensive set of linked list primitives that provides multiple forms of both
sequential and random element access, bi-directional movement within a list, and an extensive set of
list and element manipulation and reordering features. It also provides for an expansive set of user functions that can be added to lists and called automatically, to efficiently implement a broad range of services using the list primitives as underlying technology.
It was written primarily for accuracy and speed, and provides extensive debugging support for easy code development.
- List Management
- C code
- enhanced debug support
Information Technology, Developers
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/dlistlib/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.