This is the Linux app named DATAGERRY whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.5.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DATAGERRY with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DATAGERRY is a flexible OpenSource CMDB & Assetmanagement Tool, which completely leaves the definition of a data model to the user. Simply define your own object types (like servers, routers, leased lines, locations and whatever you want) in an easy to use webfrontend. With our Export API, the CMDB objects stored in DATAGERRY can be easily exported to external systems, like monitoring systems, ticket systems, configuration management, and many many more.
- define your datamodel with drag&drop
- add/update/delete objects (like routers, servers, locations - or whatever you want)
- export objects and types as CSV, XLS, JSON or XML
- sync object with external systems like OpenNMS, Ansible or with our generic interface
- use an intuitive search
Telecommunications Industry, System Administrators, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/datagerry/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.