This is the Linux app named Date Picker Calendar OpenOffice Calc whose latest release can be downloaded as ggCalendar-260-OO.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Date Picker Calendar OpenOffice Calc with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Date Picker Calendar OpenOffice Calc
Date Picker Calendar (Latest version 2.60)
Set a date in selected cell/cells.
Creates a calendar push button in the selected cell and places the date in the cell next to the button.
All functions are also in the menu: Tools - Add-Ons.
It is possible to change certain settings via the 'Settings' button on the help screen.
Calendar Help is located in the help menu of OpenOffice.
- Date: the date from the calendar will be inserted in the selected cell/cells.
- Date <-Button: a calendar button is created in the selected cell, the date is inserted in the cell to the left of the button.
- Button-> Date: a calendar button is created in the selected cell, the date is inserted in the cell to the right of the button.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/date-picker-openoffice/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.