This is the Linux app named DavUtils whose latest release can be downloaded as dav-1.3.0-win64.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named DavUtils with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DavUtils is a collection of easy to use WebDAV client tools. The built-in client-side encryption allows you to encrypt and decrypt files on the fly with AES.
Currently two command line tools are available: dav is a multipurpose WebDAV client that can be used like the standard unix tools ls, mkdir and rm.
The other tool is dav-sync that can synchronize local files with a WebDAV server. It is very flexible and configurable and has advanced data safety features to prevent data loss. The integrated client-side AES encryption makes it secure to use public clouds.
System Administrators, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/davutils/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.