This is the Linux app named Decode PeopleCode whose latest release can be downloaded as DecodePCODE-0.71-binary.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Decode PeopleCode with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Decodes PeopleCode (the proprietary language in Oracle's PeopleSoft ERP software) from bytecode to text. Stores the code in text files, or commits it to a Subversion or Git version control system. Can also extract PeopleCode and SQL text from PeopleTools .xml project files, and does three-way merging of PeopleCode (to reapply customizations during an upgrade).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/decodepcode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.